Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tie-Ins: Halloween II by Jack Martin (Dennis Etchison)

Halloween II
by Jack Martin (Dennis Etchison)
1981 Zebra Books

6945206. sy475

I read this novelization and saw the movie as a teenager, and all I remembered was the hot tub scene and that Night of the Living Dead was playing throughout the film.  I recently rewatched the film and listened to the audiobook, and this time I don't even remember the hot tub scene.

The story follows directly after Halloween, with Laurie Strode going to the hospital, to be followed by the Shape, Micheal Myers, in turn pursued by Sam Loomis.  Not much happens in the movie, and those bare bones are padded out with characters' internal monologues between each line from the script.

The rich can buy a used copy from AbeBooks,  while us cheap folks can listen to the reading from Audiobooks For the Damned

1 comment:

  1. Nice, wasn't aware of ABftD. A lot of those I've been curious about but not dead set in actually going through with it. I'll definitely be giving those a listen, thanks.

    ReplyDelete